Date Posted: May 25, 2021
Position Summary: The successful candidate will partner with both internal and external stakeholders to maintain and advance our website tagging and measurement capabilities to help Innocean be a leading data-driven organization. The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced, innovative team that is responsible for driving Innocean Worldwide Canada’s data analytics strategy and providing game-changing metrics and insights to both our internal teams and clients.
- Proactively consult with digital marketing teams to provide best-practices and recommendations regarding tagging and implementation of tags and pixels across multiple websites
- Design, present and implement website tagging setups
- Use Google Tag Manager to implement pixels for platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, The Trade Desk and more
- Provide technical support to internal client teams around tagging and data validation
- QA and maintain all pixels and tagging setups
Skills and Behaviour:
- Experience with Google Tag Manger or a similar Tag Management Solutions (Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten, BrightTag, Tealium)
- Understanding of HTML variables and data-layers used in website pixel implementation
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a drive to improve processes and establish best practices
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- Comfortable working alongside various functional teams across various lines of business
- Experience with Google Analytics Implementation (GA4) considered a plus
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years in a tagging/analytics role
- Agency – AdOps experience considered a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Statistics/Economics, or a related field
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.