Date Posted: January 14, 2022
Purpose of Job:
Innocean is looking for a Strategist (Planner) to join the team and will be responsible for bringing strong, insight-driven strategic thinking across a diverse array of projects and clients. They understand market forces, translate user needs -into action and work closely with internal teams and clients as a central driver to future success for all.
Specifically, this role will:
- Help clients build long-term, valuable relationships with their users and customers and demonstrate how creativity and technology can be used to drive business growth.
- Be responsible for developing strategy deliverables, shaping ideas that help drive teams and clients to reach ambitious outcomes.
- Spend significant time with clients, gaining deep insight into client business problems and becoming a trusted thought partner and advisor to senior client executives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on cross-functional client and internal teams to integrate a cohesive, compelling vision and strong strategic underpinning for all work.
- Develop customer strategies and identify areas of opportunity for ideas that produce growth, evolve our clients and drive advocacy for them in the market.
- Steer the development of annual or campaign connections plans that inform where, when, and how we bring creative ideas to life — including tactical placement and rotation plans for creative.
- Create and execute all client strategic roadmaps for their brands and across their product portfolios
- Be the conduit between creative and media (paid, owned, and earned), forging collaborative relationships with internal and external partners.
- Be the strategic lead on pitches and business development.
- Partner with client services to grow key large accounts and ensure client satisfaction.
- Develop company-wide perspectives on trends and the use of emerging advertising opportunities.
What we’d like to see:
- 3-5 years leading strategic initiatives that have demonstrably driven growth in a consulting, agency or in-house role.
- Demonstrated expertise in defining and implementing digital business transformation strategies that include commerce, B2B sales, customer service and/or operations.
- Innovative and analytical thinker comfortable dealing with ambiguity and complexity.
- A self-starter who brings strong strategic planning, problem solving and program management capabilities.
- Results- and detail-oriented, bringing expert-level written and oral communication skills and have strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively engage a variety of stakeholders across levels and functions.
- The ability to make complex subjects understandable.
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.