Specialist, Performance Digital
Date Posted: March 2, 2022
Purpose of Job:
If you are a passionate digital marketer with a love for crafting the perfect caption and are curious to track how your ad copy influences real-life purchasing decisions, we want to hear from you! This role heavily focuses on copywriting, content creation, ad maintenance and optimization across multiple digital marketing platforms, including, but not limited to, Google Ads and Facebook Ads. That said, we are a performance driven team first, so you must be equally interested in the data behind the eye-catching ads and should have experience/interest in working with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
Innocean Worldwide Canada has been fortunate to be able to grow throughout the pandemic and we are looking to add another team member who is equally committed to the growth of our business and their career. This talented and motivated Senior Specialist – Performance Digital will work on our growing clients and businesses. If you’re passionate about performance-focused digital media (search, social, display) and would love the opportunity to apply your craft in a collaborative 360 environment, we want to hear from you. We believe search, social, and display marketing provide intelligence way beyond impressions, views, clicks, and conversions. We’re looking to grow our in-house Performance Digital team to collaborate with our entire group of Media Planners, Media Buyers, Creatives, Programmatic Traders, and Data Analysts to drive results.
- Lead the development and execution of ad campaigns & monthly meetings/reviews including but not limited to
- Copywriting, image selection, coordinating with studio to get images resized to spec, uploading ads, and monitoring & optimizing performance
- Obtaining all necessary digital assets in the correct formats from internal and external vendors/clients
- Platforms include Facebook, Instagram, and Google
- Media formats include Google search/discovery/display & Facebook/Instagram link/lead/messenger/carousel/video ads
- Client communication and presentations (meeting notes, follow-ups, status updates)
- Work with platform partners to ensure the business is adopting the latest product features and best practices
- Independently able to plan and prioritize deliverables to meet deadlines
- Lead the monitoring, tracking, data analysis, and optimizing of paid search, paid social, and paid display campaign performance to maximize client investment, including, but not limited to, daily budget pacing, bid optimizations, and ensuring creative is tagged appropriately
- Develop and improve standard operating procedures and workflows
- Committed to sharpening/improving digital marketing skillset, with an eye for innovation and proactively staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments
Skills and Behaviour:
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and collaborative, with an eagerness to learn, high attention to detail, and a willingness to prove themselves
- A positive and adaptable approach to problem solving; an inquisitive and investigative attitude; not afraid to ask “Why?” or question established processes and procedures
- Solid ability to work as part of a team and independently, with the interpersonal skills to establish productive relationships with co-workers at all levels
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to articulate and deliver complex messages effectively (both written and oral)
- Task-oriented, with excellent time management, project management, and overall organizational skills
- Great with numbers and spreadsheet management; great working knowledge of Word and Excel, and solid keyboarding skills
- Understand the importance of accountability, professionalism, and integrity in the workplace
- Experience using performance digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.) is a bonus, but the right attitude is more important. Extensive training will be provided.
- Experience with analytical and automatization platforms (Google Analytics, SA360, etc.) is a bonus, but the right attitude is more important. Extensive training will be provided.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of paid search, paid social, and/or paid display experience (from setup to final reporting)
- 1-2 years of Google Analytics and SA360 experience
- University or College Degree in psychology, advertising, marketing, finance, or data analytics is an asset
- Knowledge of the media industry and how advertising agencies operate is an asset
- Experience in the Auto industry or Retail is a bonus, but the right attitude is more important. Extensive training will be provided.
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.