Date Posted: November 28, 2022
We are looking for a creative and motivated SEO Analyst to work closely with the SEO Manager in executing SEO projects. If you’re passionate about search engine optimization and would love the opportunity to apply your craft in a collaborative 360 environment, we want to hear from you. We’re looking to grow our in-house SEO team to collaborate with our entire group of Media Planners, Media Buyers, Creatives, SEM, SMM, Programmatic Traders, and Data Analysts to drive results.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and self-motivated professional who can assist the SEO Manager to plan and implement successful SEO Campaigns. Current knowledge of SEO best practices and techniques are essential to this role.
Your mission as an SEO Analyst is to support the SEO Manager in day-to-day SEO activities like technical audit, keyword research, content audit, competitive analysis, reporting etc. and ensuring that the client website is search-engine friendly and optimized to generate increased profitability.
Requirements (Technical Skills)
- 0-2 years of experience as SEO Analyst or similar role
- Bilingual English and French (verbal and written) is preferred.
- Experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Knowledge of Google algorithm changes and current SEO best practices
- Experience in analysing and addressing KPI trends and progress
- Proficiency in SEMrush, ScreamingFrog, Google Search Console and Google My Business.
- Familiarity with web analytics tools like Google Analytics is required.
- Knowledge of A/B and other testing methods
- BSc, BA, or BS in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Experience in the Auto industry is a bonus, but the right attitude is more important.
- SEO Certification is preferred.
Requirements (Soft Skills)
- Enthusiastic, creative, self-motivated, and collaborative, with strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to research and quickly grasp and understand new and rapidly evolving technologies and trends
- Ability to identify growth opportunities, a keen eye for detail, with strong presentation and interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate and deliver messages effectively
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing, solid understanding of online consumer journey
- A critical thinker, a problem-solver, an analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- While you have a passion for SEO, you like to think big and focus on the business goals from a holistic perspective
- Understand the importance of accountability, professionalism, and integrity in the workplace
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.