Date Posted: June 8, 2022
Purpose of Job:
- Responsible for day to day digital tasks which include but not limited to; reporting and analytics, requesting information from suppliers, working with internal teams to ensure alignment on timelines for launch of campaign
- Is a resource to the planning group to uncover planning insights by conducting market research, using statistical data.
- Prepares data driven client requests.
- Keeper of all things budget, research, reporting & data tracking.
- Understands client objectives, budgets and the target audience to identify the digital channels to deliver message.
- Determines digital channels to utilize for the most successful results.
- Preparing and presenting wholistic media plans for various multi-channel campaigns
- Reviewing weekly/monthly reporting and working with broader team to prepare client reports
- Tracking the performance of ads and reviewing statistical data with supervisors and directors.
- Monitoring campaigns to ensure they are delivering in full and pacing to spend
- Involved in media planning strategy meetings with team members and helps develop new ideas for client media plans.
- Various admin & reporting as needed
- Preparation of Monthly client Data Reporting (Stand Alone Research + Amalgamation of multiple data sources).
- Reaching out to suppliers to ensure digital specs, trafficking and buy request are aligned
- Prepares Monthly Nameplate Trend Document for planning (Comp Spend, vs. Traffic vs. Funnel Metrics, vs. Sales).
- Organizes Monthly Digital Analytics Data for Dashboard Preparation.
- Ensure insertion orders are processed correctly and looks into discrepancies.
- Assists in Managing Group Research Library / Training on Research Tools.
Skills and Behaviour:
- Great with numbers, budgets and spreadsheet management
- High proficiency in computer applications such as Google docs, and Microsoft suite of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, creative and analytical.
- Works well under tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish productive relationships with people at all levels.
- Experience in Automotive is an asset, but not required.
- Understanding of key media tools such as Vividata, Google Adwords, Google Analytics
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- University Degree or Advanced College diploma, preferably majoring in business / marketing / advertising.
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.