Intermediate- Senior Copywriter
Date Posted: January 12, 2023
Looking for an intermediate to senior level copywriter to help shape one of Canada’s leading automotive brands. Will be responsible for developing breakthrough creative concepts across multiple disciplines, with video, content, XM and digital at the forefront. Executing to the highest level, the ideal candidate must help maintain the agency’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving the clients’ goals. The position will allow for opportunities to create breakthrough creative and build a strong portfolio.
Ideal candidates will:
- Create high level concepts to sound strategic insights, big ideas that can translate to all mediums
- Be comfortable expressing your ideas and presenting internally and externally
- Be well versed in video production
- Have an ability to work within a brand framework while creating new and unique ideas
- Brainstorm ideas with other members of the creative teams
- Keep on top of trends and global advertising to help create world-class creative
- Enjoy collaborating and contributing to the creative process with all members of the business team
- At times be able to meet tight deadlines
- Have a strong command of the English language
- Be detail-oriented
- Be able to work with a creative partner on a day-to-day basis
- Be able to manage from concept to completion on their projects with strong leadership throughout the production process of video, print and digital
Notes: Please send portfolio when applying.
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.