Full Stack Developer
Date Posted: April 16, 2021
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an award-winning global marketing and communications company based in Toronto with offices across 17 countries and growing. At Innocean, we believe the future of business belongs to companies and brands that understand how to create memorable customer experiences. We are passionate about creating extraordinary value for our clients and providing bespoke solutions that propel their business forward locally, nationally and internationally.
Innocean’s Studio is looking for an experienced, multi-skilled Full Stack Developer, who will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and team-oriented agency environment. This is a 3-month contract role with 70% Back-end and 30% Front-end. The ideal candidate will work with the cross-functional team early on in a project, plan and identify requirements, see a project through to completion.
CRM maintenance: Facebook lead ads setup, data capture, integration with external systems through API connections, etc.
- Technology/Tools: MySQL, Node.js, PHP, REST API, Bash, Google Cloud products (Cloud SQL, App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud functions), Facebook Graph API
Website/Microsite builds: Build responsive microsite/websites
Emails: Extract assets from Photoshop files and build responsive emails. Emails can have dynamic content that are personalized to recipient based on profile attributes (location, language, vehicle of interest, customer type, etc)
- Technology/Tools: HTML, CSS, Alterian Email Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Photoshop
- Post-secondary degree or diploma/certificate in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience with PHP, NodeJS or Python and MySQL
- Experience in creating responsive web applications
- Experience developing with Git for version control
- Strong understanding of database design, ETL processes and/or CRM systems
- Experience with REST API development (creation and/or consumption) preferred
- Experience with Google Cloud products and APIs (e.g. App Engine, Cloud Functions, Cloud SQL, BigQuery) preferred
- Experience with Symfony or other PHP frameworks would be an asset
- Strong understanding of defect tracking tools and processes such as Jira
- Capable of designing and proposing solutions for the user requirements
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills with a solution-focused mindset
- Exceptional time management skills and detail-oriented
- Results-driven and self-motivated
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to identify issues and formulate solutions quickly
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.