Front End Developer
Date Posted: February 1, 2021
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an award-winning global marketing and communications company based in Toronto with offices across 17 countries and growing. At Innocean, we believe the future of business belongs to companies and brands that understand how to create memorable customer experiences. We are passionate about creating extraordinary value for our clients and providing bespoke solutions that propel their business forward locally, nationally, and internationally.
Innocean’s Studio is looking for a Front-end Developer with agency experience who will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment. This is a full-time role that focuses primarily on banner ad and email campaign development. The ideal candidate will work with the cross-functional team early on in a project, plan and identify requirements, see a project through to completion.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll work closely with designers, other developers, project managers, and strategists, to set up installs, write code, launch sites, and everything in between. You’ll also have the opportunity to contribute to project strategy, help create reusable codebases, and teach (and learn from) your team members.
- Work with account managers, project managers and other members of cross-functional teams on the intake and solution assessment of various development initiatives.
- Design and propose technical solutions for user requirements.
- Help identify risks, issues, and changes associated with product development initiatives.
- Analyse, design, develop, test, modify and execute projects as well as manage the enhancement and maintenance of existing systems.
- Demonstrate solid communication and analytical skills with a thorough understanding of product development and successful problem definition, decomposition, and estimation.
- Recommend changes that add value to existing processes, coding practices, standards, and tools.
- Ability to move from technical language to common language to ensure all parties understand
- 1-2 years of experience in frond-end development
- Experience with GSAP (Greensock) & SVG animation
- Strong understanding of Node.js & Gulp/Webpack
- Experience building cross-browser and cross-device responsive web applications
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite including apps like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with accessibility and SEO best practices
- Familiarity with IAB standards
- Familiarity with Google Studio (DoubleClick Studio)
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills with a solution-focused mindset
- Exceptional time management skills and detail-oriented
- Results-driven and self-motivated
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to identify issues and formulate solutions quickly
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process