Digital Tagging Implementation Specialist
Date Posted: May 4, 2021
Position Summary: Innocean Worldwide Canada is seeking a talented Digital Tagging Implementation Specialist. The successful candidate will partner heavily with both internal and external stakeholders to maintain and advance our measurement capabilities to help Innocean be a leading data-driven organization. We’re seeking an entrepreneurial individual who is passionate about data and analytics and has a keen understanding of digital marketing measurement. Joining the Insights and Analytics team, you will have the opportunity to provide best-practices recommendations regarding tagging and implementation of digital analytics. The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced, innovative team that is responsible for driving Innocean Worldwide Canada’s data analytics strategy and providing game-changing metrics and insights to both our internal teams and clients.
- Proactively consult with digital marketing teams to effectively translate business needs into well-architected analytics solutions
- Design, present, and implement website and tagging setups
- Use Google Tag Manager to implement tags on client’s websites for platforms sch as Google Analytics 360, Google Ads, Facebook, The Trade Desk, and more
- Provide technical support to internal client teams around analytics tagging, data validation and data integration
- Maintain tagging libraries that support detailed digital optimization
- Document and maintain analytical and reporting operational procedures and processes
Skills and Behaviour:
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a drive to improve processes and establish best practices
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- Comfort working alongside various functional teams across various lines of business
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio experience considered a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Statistics/Economics, or a related field
- Understanding of HTML and web protocols
- Experience with Tag Management Solutions such as Google Tag Manger, Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten, BrightTag or Tealium
- Experience creating digital marketing insights through the utilization of tag management tools using Adobe and Google analytics
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.