Date Posted: March 31, 2021
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an award-winning global marketing and communications company based in Toronto with offices across 17 countries and growing. At Innocean, we believe the future of business belongs to companies and brands that understand how to create memorable customer experiences. We are passionate about creating extraordinary value for our clients and providing bespoke solutions that propel their business forward locally, nationally and internationally.
Innocean’s Studio is looking for an experienced, multi-skilled developer, who will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and team-oriented agency environment. The ideal candidate will work with the cross-functional team early on in a project, plan and identify requirements, see a project through to completion. This is a year full-time contract.
- Work with project managers and other members of cross-functional teams to discuss, design and propose technical solutions for user requirements and help identify risks, issues, and changes associated with suggested solutions.
- Participate in all stages of the development lifecycle from brainstorming to design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Build responsive HTML emails for CRM campaigns that work across all email clients/devices.
- Build websites and other front-end solutions that are responsive and tested to work across all browsers and devices
- Maintain and enhance existing backend solutions and APIs
- Recommend changes that add value to existing processes, coding practices, standards, and tools.
- PHP, NodeJS, Python
- Git for version control
Experience that would be an asset:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (AMPscript, Content Builder, Automation Builder, Journey Builder)
- Adobe Campaign
- CMS systems (Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore)
- Post-secondary degree or diploma/certificate in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience with PHP, MySQL and NodeJS or Python
- Strong understanding of database design, ETL processes and/or CRM systems
- Strong understanding of defect tracking tools and processes such as Jira
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills with a solution-focused mindset
- Exceptional time management skills and detail-oriented
- Results-driven and self-motivated
- Solid communication and analytical skills with a thorough understanding of product development and successful problem definition, decomposition, and estimation.
- Ability to move from technical language to common language to ensure all parties understand
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to identify issues and formulate solutions quickly
What you will be doing breakdown:
CRM Emails & Microsite work
– Back-end: PHP, MySQL (5%)
DCS (banner ad development)
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.