CRM Salesforce Campaign Manager
Date Posted: February 1, 2021
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an award-winning global marketing and communications company based in Toronto with offices across 17 countries and growing. At Innocean, we believe the future of business belongs to companies and brands that understand how to create memorable customer experiences. We are passionate about creating extraordinary value for our clients and providing bespoke solutions that propel their business forward locally, nationally, and internationally.
Lead campaign setup, development and deployment of complex and dynamic data-driven email marketing campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) within expected timelines. To be successful in this role, candidates must be technically-driven, accustomed to working in close partnership with front-end developers and QA analysists, and have an in-depth understanding of SFMC solutions as a leading marketing automation platform.
Skillsets and experience required include:
- Proven experience building and deploying email marketing campaigns through email marketing platform Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), including development of workflows, email setup, list management, form creations, A/B testing, and automated triggers
- Review campaign requirements and define solutions required to support CRM programs
- Document and maintain Campaign Matrix, capturing business rules and ensure all documentation is complete for campaign configuration
- Write HTML and testing in multiple platforms & environments and implement personalization & dynamic content A/B testing
- Provide Account Team and Clients with expertise based on previous issues, resolutions, emerging concepts and industry trends
- Support Account Team and clients with technical expertise & best practices, and provide guidance on client expectations and realistic accommodations
- Create and execute functional and data-related test plans
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (developers, QA, creative, Account Management, PM) as needed to support campaign builds
- Set up data imports, exports & segmentation filters and ongoing performance reporting, tracking & data pulls working with the Analytics team
- Work alongside Account Team and Client for client UAT testing and issue resolution
- Recommend process improvement strategies and help develop efficiencies to manage client expectations
- Provide support and expertise to the Development Team in building, versioning and testing emails effectively based on campaign requirements
- Desired Skills & Experience 3–5 years of directly related executional experience in email marketing
- Hands-on experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build workflows, deploying email campaigns and configuring customer journeys
- Certification in SMFC desired
- Familiar with data queries and dynamic content rules
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS Experience
- Familiarity with AMPscript would be considered an asset
- Understanding of Canada’s Anti-Spam regulation (CASL)
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, etc.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing deadlines and multiple priorities
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.