Date Posted: June 3, 2021
This position will focus on brand and retail automotive and be responsible for developing breakthrough creative concepts across multiple disciplines, with digital at the forefront and executing to the highest level. Must help maintain the agency’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving the clients’ goals. An experienced presenter being able to effectively communicate ideas to an audience.
- Elevating the craft of art direction and leading the client’s brand forward
- Developing innovative approaches to the client’s business problems
- Ensuring that our high quality of creative is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for themselves and others on the team
- Participate in the new business efforts with Account Directors and other strategic agency leads.
- Collaborating and contributing to the creative process with all members of the business team
- Listening, asking, hearing, prioritizing and translating client, marketing goals and information into strategic brand concepts
Skills and Behaviour:
- Good collaborator
- Strong background in art direction and/or design, and digital
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge of each step of an ad campaign’s process to give creatives direction, work on schedule and meet client’s advertising expectations
- Must be able to manage from concept to completion of the projects with strong leadership throughout the production process of TV, Print and Digital
Education and Experience:
- University/college degree or diploma or related agency experience
- International and local medal awards
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Automotive brand experience is an extra-bonus
Notes: Please include portfolio when applying
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.