Date Posted: June 22, 2022
As an Account Supervisor at INNOCEAN, you will:
- Come into work every day with a great attitude and the passion and ability to guide the day-to-day development of advertising activities within approved plans.
- Understand the client/agency’ needs so you can build strong, lasting relationships and meet their marketing objectives efficiently and thus resulting in profit growth to the agency.
- Be resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrates superior customer service to clients.
- Meet client deadlines in a responsive, efficient, effective, accurate manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Liaisons with Account Director to guide the day-to-day development of advertising activities within approved plans. Ensures that progressive stages are approved with adequate time to handle multiple tasks and deadlines to meet aggressive schedules.
- Your main focus will be on driving the social side of our business across multiple clients. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day operations for all things Social Media. That’s inclusive but not limited to: intaking briefs from our client partners, briefing strategy and creative teams, managing the flow of projects, building timelines and ensuring the creative work in on brief and brand. Delivering work on time and on budget and looking for ways to better improve our business, our process and our profitability.
- Provides effective and efficient use of agency resources and processes to, ensure projects are delivered as promised in terms of content, time, and budget.
- Serves as liaison between media, creative, production and the account group, as well as other business units. Articulates, and adheres to, agreed-upon project directives and production guidelines.
- Understands the expectations of, and communicates effectively with, all internal and external team members and effectively monitors the work against agreed timelines.
- Prepares accurate and timely internal communication: Status reports, meeting minutes, conference reports, job starters, and creative briefs.
- Understands the client’s business and automotive industry/marketplace in order to anticipate the client’s advertising and marketing needs to help grow the client/agency.
- Responsible for ensuring all activities are executed according to the established budget and quality guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality while working closely with clients regarding all aspects of campaigns and projects.
- Responds to client requests in a timely manner to at a minimum acknowledge the sent client request.
- Ensuring that Ad planner is up to date with current campaign assets.
- Responsible for managing the execution of national, integrated campaigns that include traditional, digital and experiential components
- Serve as liaison between INNOCEAN Canada and other global offices
- Ensure that talent rights are secured and up to date for all in-market creative
- Educating yourself on not only on internal processes, but towards Client’s products and past creative.
- Acquiring knowledge of all teams within the agency.
- Multi-tasking – you have a good handle on organizing and managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Continual learning is demonstrated to understand client’s brand and live it.
- Being a keener and taking on other duties assigned to you (or not assigned to you!).
Skills and Behaviour:
- Ability to put your critical thinking cap on to analyze and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Demonstrates the ability to write professional reports and business correspondences.
- Excellent presentation skills – whether it be presenting info to clients, customers or other and respond to questions with minimal guidance and direction.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and sometimes involved instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Proficient in all functions of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Familiar and comfortable with Keynote
- Familiar and comfortable with social media monitoring tools
- Lives the values and culture of INNOCEAN on a daily basis through work ethic, social engagements with clients and co-workers.
- Independent problem solver.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma from a four-year college or university in Business Administration, Advertising, Marketing, or related fields.
- Experience working in the social media space.
- Previous Agency experience in a social media capacity
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.