Date Posted: June 22, 2022
Purpose of Job:
- Come into work every day with a great attitude and the passion and ability to guide the day-to-day development of advertising activities within approved plans.
- Understand the client/agency’ needs so you can build strong, lasting relationships and meet their marketing objectives efficiently and thus resulting in profit growth to the agency.
- Be resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrates superior customer service to clients.
- Meet client deadlines in a responsive, efficient, effective, accurate manner.
- Liaisons with Account Director to guide the day-to-day development of advertising activities within approved plans. Ensures that progressive stages are approved with adequate time to handle multiple tasks and deadlines to meet aggressive schedules.
- Provides effective and efficient use of agency resources and processes to, ensure projects are delivered as promised in terms of content, time, and budget.
- Serves as liaison between media, creative, production and the account group, as well as other business units. Articulates, and adheres to, agreed-upon project directives and production guidelines.
- Understands the expectations of, and communicates effectively with, all internal and external team members and effectively monitors the work against agreed timelines.
- Prepares accurate and timely internal communication: Status reports, meeting minutes, conference reports, job starters, and creative briefs.
- Understands the client’s business and automotive industry/marketplace in order to anticipate the client’s advertising and marketing needs to help grow the client/agency.
- Responsible for ensuring all activities are executed according to the established budget and quality guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality while working closely with clients regarding all aspects of campaigns and projects.
- Responds to client requests in a timely manner to at a minimum acknowledge the sent client request.
- Ensuring that Ad planner is up to date with current campaign assets.
- Responsible for managing the execution of national, integrated campaigns that include traditional, digital and experiential components
- Serve as liaison between Innocean Worldwide Canada and other global offices
- Ensure that talent rights are secured and up to date for all in-market creative
- Educating yourself on not only on internal processes, but towards Clients products and past creative.
- Acquiring knowledge of all teams within the agency.
- Multi-tasking – you have a good handle on organizing and managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Continual learning is demonstrated to understand client’s brand and live it.
- Being a keener and taking on other duties assigned to you (or not assigned to you!).
Skills and Behaviour:
- Ability to put your critical thinking cap on to analyze and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Demonstrates the ability to write professional reports and business correspondences.
- Excellent presentation skills – whether it be presenting info to clients, customers or other and respond to questions with minimal guidance and direction.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and sometimes involved instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Proficient in all functions of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Lives the values and culture of Innocean on a daily basis through work ethic, social engagements with clients and co-workers.
- Independent problem solver.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma from a four-year college or university in Business Administration, Advertising, Marketing, or related fields.
- Experienced with working on broadcast, digital and print campaigns.
- 5 years Agency experience in a fully integrated company
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.