Date Posted: January 14, 2022
As an Account Executive at Innocean, you will:
- Partner with Account Leadership to oversee the translation of our clients’ vision into a roadmap to achieve their goals. You’ll be the point person for assigned projects with clients.
- Manage assigned projects smoothly and with minimal guidance, ensuring they enter the market on time and on budget. Review team deliverables. Be an internal resource for product information, competitive environment, and brand guidelines.
- Develop well-written project briefs and workback schedules. Document all client and agency meetings.
- Co-ordinate the internal team through all stages of development from client business brief to final delivery and post reporting (project management, planning, creative, production)
- Be the lead on the executional components of projects
- Ensure the team is following process and timing; anticipate the effects of one action on the next
- Responsible for the day-to-day account upkeep (budgets, status meetings, timelines, ad trafficking, contact reports, internal/external meeting coordination, agendas)
- Monitor and keep team up to date on all competitive activity
- Be an active member in promoting a positive agency culture
- Foster good working relationships by collaborating with clients, internal departments, and external agency partners/vendors
- Be a strong day-to-day point of contact for clients
- Provide support to the Account Supervisor/ Sr. Account Director in maintaining strong communication with clients and internal teams
- Passionate about creative work and capable of learning how to judge it through a brand/strategic lens
- Act as a creative partner to the whole team
Skills and Behaviour:
- Experience leading projects and programs independently and collaboratively (with senior account team support)
- Experience managing a range of channel requirements and production needs, including TV, social, digital, and in-store/POS
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proactive and responsive.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to independently manage client contacts day to day.
- A self-starter, resourceful problem-solver.
- Ability to establish and be in command of the administrative controls of a large-scale account.
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects to tight timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must know your way around a spreadsheet, PowerPoint and a word doc.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a creative/digital agency.
- Experience managing small to medium sized projects across a variety of media channels.
- Integrated production experience required with a focus on digital and content production.
- Skillful at presenting a well-articulated and supported point of view.
- Eagerness to help out where needed.
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.