Date Posted: April 6, 2021
As an Account Executive at Innocean, you will:
- Come into work every day with a GREAT attitude and the passion and ability to support client-related and administrative activities of the agency’s Account Service department.
- Understand the client/agency’ needs so you can build strong, lasting relationships and meet their marketing objectives efficiently and thus resulting in profit growth to the agency.
- Show your team that you are a strong team player – you know your team’s strengths and weaknesses, so tasks are distributed to maximize team player’s talents and abilities
- You can work with your team to best serve the client’s needs in a responsive, efficient, effective, accurate manner.
- Become a student to your team mentors (Executive/Manager, Supervisor and Director).
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Educating yourself on not only on internal processes, but towards client products and past creative.
- Proofreading (check everything you do at least twice before sending internally or to clients).
- Checking media deadlines against the plan.
- Checking and approving space, time, and production invoices against estimates and asking questions with regards to project descriptions on estimates, plans, etc.
- Monitoring all supplier bills through job close-out.
- Opening jobs for assigned clients.
- Tracking, monitoring, and guiding all jobs for the client through account service, creative, media, and PR.
- Drafting and distributing client change orders.
- Monthly and Quarterly competitive tracking of creative work for the client.
- Procuring materials, supplies, and props for use in client and agency products.
- Preparing meeting rooms with any materials, printouts, and ensuring the room is clean and client ready.
- Fulfilling dealer requests such as image assets or ad materials and ensuring the material is product correct and accurate.
Tracking, attending and coordinating:
- Tracking competitive advertising sales and spending practices.
- Creating and coordinating production schedules for all ad and PR jobs.
- Attending production meetings with Account Executives and providing detailed minutes.
- Updating client reports with creative links for in-market creative.
- Assisting Account Executive in compiling service reports, data for special projects, client requests, etc.
- Tracking and researching competitive media spending for the client.
- Coordinating production of client and business development projects with the creative and studio groups.
- Assisting the Account Executive and/or Account Manager on various projects as required.
- Assisting in the preparation of advertisements, estimates and budgets
- Acquiring knowledge of all teams within the agency.
- Multi-tasking – you have a good handle on organizing and managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Continuous learning demonstrated to understand client’s brand and live it.
- Ability to have fun at least once a day and laugh at yourself.
- Being a keener and taking on other duties assigned to you (or not assigned to you!).
Skills and Behaviour:
- Ability to put your critical thinking cap on to analyze and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Demonstrates the ability to write professional reports and business correspondences.
- Excellent presentation skills – whether presenting information to clients or customers and responding to questions with minimal guidance and direction.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and sometimes involved instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Proficient in all functions of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Lives the values and culture of Innocean on a daily basis through work ethic, social engagements with clients and co-workers
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma from a college or university required
- 6 months – 1 year of Project/Account Management experience or related School Experience – Advertising, Marketing, Sports Event Management
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.