Date Posted: April 27, 2022
In the Account Executive – Sports role, you will help to drive brand affinity, distinction, and top-of-mind awareness among a variety of key consumer segments through integrated marketing plans built on two of sports most successful and meaningful strategic sponsorship pillars – hockey and soccer.
Focusing on Hyundai & Genesis’ partnership with the National Hockey League (NHL) and FIFA, you will act as a connector to promote cross-Enterprise alignment of key brand and marketing priorities while managing priority relationships with agency partners, sponsorship properties, and internal stakeholders to make it all come to life.
What will you do?
Aid in the strategic development and execution of client marketing plans for both NHL and FIFA partnerships, including commercial asset creation, digital engagement, onsite activation and more.
You will work on the day-to-day relationships with internal business partners (Creative, Media Buying, Copy Writers, etc.) and client sponsorship properties, to ensure all parties are aligned to overarching goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Proofreading & fact checking
- Checking media deadlines against the plan.
- Checking and approving space, time, and production invoices against estimates and asking questions with regards to project descriptions on estimates, plans, etc.
- Monitoring all supplier bills through job close-out.
- Tracking, monitoring, and guiding jobs for the client through account service, creative, media, and PR.
- Monthly and Quarterly competitive tracking of creative work for the client.
- Fulfilling dealer requests such as image assets or ad materials and ensuring the material is product correct and accurate.
Tracking, attending and coordinating:
- Creating and coordinating production schedules for all ad and PR jobs.
- Attending production meetings with Account Executives and providing detailed minutes.
- Updating client reports with creative links for in-market creative.
- Assisting Account Executive in compiling service reports, data for special projects, client requests, etc.
- Tracking and researching competitive media spending for the client.
- Assisting in the preparation of advertisements, estimates and budgets.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus on marketing & communications
- 1-2 years of experience with marketing agency, property, or brand
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Strong time and budget management skills
- High level proficiency in Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and ability to master new computer software
- Experience with sports, arts & entertainment sponsorships
- Understanding of typical media assets (commercials, digital ads, social media platforms)
- Knowledge or passion for automotive industry
Innocean Worldwide Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork. We encourage all qualified applicants to inquire below. Any disability-related needs will be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.