Date Posted: December 23, 2016
As an Account Executive at Innocean, you will:
· Come into work every day with a great attitude and the passion and ability to support client-related and administrative activities of the agency’s Account Service department.
· Understand the client/agency’ needs so you can build strong, lasting relationships and meet their marketing objectives efficiently and thus resulting in profit growth to the agency.
· Show your team that you are a strong team player – you know your team’s strengths and weaknesses, so tasks are distributed to maximize team player’s talents and abilities
· You can work with your team to best serve the client’s needs in a responsive, efficient, effective, accurate manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
· Assisting in the preparation of advertisements, estimates and budgets
· Acquiring knowledge of all teams within the agency
· Multi-tasking – you have a good handle on organizing and managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
· Continual learning is demonstrated to understand client’s brand and live it
· Ability to have fun at least once a day and laugh at yourself
· Being a keener and taking on other duties assigned to you (or not assigned to you!)
Skills and Behaviour:
· Ability to put your critical thinking cap on to analyse and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals
· Demonstrates the ability to write professional reports and business correspondences
· Excellent presentation skills – whether it be presenting info to clients, customers or other and respond to questions with minimal guidance and direction
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and sometimes involved instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
· Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
· Proficient in all functions of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Lives the values and culture of Innocean on a daily basis through work ethic, social engagements with clients and co-workers
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or diploma from a four-year college or university required
· 3 years Project Management or Account Coordination experience
· Agency experience in the auto industry desired but not required
· Digital advertising experience required.